FAMILY LAW PRACTICE
Family law practice is a unique area of law because each case deals with complex human relationships. These relationships continue on long after the case concludes in court. Our family lawyers are skilled, compassionate litigators who understand and are sensitive to these human factors.
The end of a marriage is often a time of high stress, conflict, and confusion. By listening to our clients, our lawyers can tailor a legal strategy that has the greatest chance of success.
We understand you will have plenty of questions throughout your case. Our family lawyers will take the time to promptly and carefully answer your concerns and keep you informed throughout the process.
We understand divorce and family issues strain finances as well as emotions. We attempt to find solutions for our clients in an efficient and economical manner. We operate on the principle that we must earn and retain our clients trust in every case.
Our family lawyers are here to help you through this stressful and emotional time. With your needs and goals in mind, our experienced attorneys will be by your side every step of the way.
Family Law Legal Services:
- Property Division
- Financial and business Matters in Divorce
- Protection Orders and Restraining Orders
- Child Custody and Placement
- Child Support
- Alimony/Spousal Maintenance/Spousal Support
- Post-Judgement Disputes and Modifications
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Partnerships and Non-Traditional Families
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Grandparent Rights
- Collaborative Divorce
- Name Change
- Juvenile Proceedings
- Domestic Abuse
- Mediation/Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution